But if you do most of your activities of daily living with poor body mechanics, or are injured or stressed in any way, this ease may well be replaced with muscle spasm and spinal misalignment. Fortunately, there are ways to address the alignment of bones and their effect on joints, muscles, and/or nerves.
The Body MOT is a comprehensive and individualised assessment that targets the areas of the body that are under the most strain and stress from the activities that you currently participate in. Depending on the findings, strategies will be developed to minimise the risk of injury through a range of techniques including massage, mobilisations, and customised exercise/stretching programmes.
A Body MOT is suitable for anybody that:
– Is struggling with recurrent injuries or pain
– Has problems with posture and body alignment
– Has strength and stability issues that aren’t improving with training
– Is suffering with persistent work related aches and pains
– Is not performing well in your sport or activity
– Just wants a general check up